- Disaster Recovery - Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application uptime through multi-site failover clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud, on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- Windows Server Standard 2016 requires CALs, which are not included with this product
Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workload while introducing new technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you are ready. It delivers powerful new layers of security along with Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructures that power your business. Windows Server Standard 2016 requires CALs, which are not included with this product. Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject to the terms of the OEM System Builder License.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.